Sunday, March 23, 2008

Another year WISER ;)

It's time of the year again when I get.. wiser ;)
Had a small birthday dinner with close friends at Tony Roma's at the Pavilion. I had a really great time and hope everyone else enjoyed themselves as much as I did!

To all of you there that night: I don't know how to thank you enough for the wonderful time and prezzies :) Am really blessed to have you guys around :) *BIG HUGSSSS*





















These cupcakes were made by Julia and Tania. Aww.. am really touched by the thoughtfulness ;) They are better than any other cupcake I've ever had!!















Karen, Alan, me















Alan & me




Julia, me, Tania













Karen, Alan, me, Sharon


Nasreen & me


Pek Wan & me




Group pics :)



A very happy ME :) :) :)






Karen & me
Alan & me




At Bangkok Jazz, Chulan Square




























Tania & Phaik Geng


































A shot with the Alans - Lee on my right; Leong on my left ;)





A reunion of 2 high schoolmates!! ;)


**Pics courtesy of Julia and Alan (Lee) Thanks lots!!

1 comment:

Jerome said...

FUYOO.. BIRTHDAY GIRL VERY PRETTY OH!!!